makeup

makeup

Saturday, June 18, 2011

32 Questions: Get to Know Me Tag

1. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead? yes
2. A big poofy dress or a short party dress? party dress
3. Are diamonds a girls best friend? most of the time
4. Is your hair up or down today? down for now, but it will be up for work :(
5. Do you straighten your hair? once and a while
6. Favorite mascara? L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes
7. Do you get your nails done? not really (too expensive for a college student)
8. Small or large purses? i love small chain bags, but big bags are always useful to
9. Jeans or sweats? sweats at home, jeans in public
10. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry thats uncomfortable? shoes, they are always uncomfortable their first nigh out (I still have scars to show for it)
11. Do you text message a lot? yeah
12. Whats your favorite color? turquoise or coral
13. Heels or flats? heeels
14. Would you ever leave the house without make-up on? of course
15. Walmart or Target? target <3
16. Do you think lip gloss is the best!? no actually, I love lipstick and lip balm
17. Do you own any big sunglasses? of course
18. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 15-40 minutes depending on whether I shower or not
19. Gold or silver? Gold :)
20. Do you like to wear dresseses? Yes, I love an excuse to dress up
21. In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy? just my car, George :p
22. Do you like to hold hands? yes
23. What do you notice when you first meet a guy? his smile
24. Do you like making eye contact? Only if people can make eye contact back
25. Would you kill for chocolate? No?..
26. On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping? 1748975877544
27. Do you yell a lot? No, I am a pretty relaxed person so I don't tend to yell that often
28. Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work? No, yoga pants are as comfy as I get
29. Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy? No because then I would just feel uncomfortable and wouldn't be able to focus on trying to impress him
30. What makeup could you not live w/ out? I could live without them all - I would just prefer not to, but if I had to choose, concealer, highlighter and mascara
31. Do you fall in love easily? no
32. Do you have cramps??????? no
33. Do you think you have the bestest friend ever? correction , bestest friends ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment