makeup

makeup

Friday, May 13, 2011

FAVORITE CONCEALER EVER!


Hi guys, this is not really a product review so much as a testimony of my love for Laura Mercier's Secret Camouflage concealer. I never really used any concealer until last year when I tried Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Concealer stick, but after using it for awhile it just was not working out. I absolutely love Neutrogena as a drugstore brand, especially when it comes to skin care, but the concealer just did not work for me. It made my skin look really oily which is not good, especially because when I break out it is on my chin, so an oily chin is not cute at all.  It wasn't until one of my best friends Kate told me about the Laura Mercier concealer that I was confident I would find one that wouldn't break me out, but it's been about 4 months now and I won't go back to anything else.


This concealer really is a miracle worker, it covers just about anything. The way it works is that each concealer comes with two colors, a more pinky color and then a more flesh tone. You apply the pinker tone first to cancel out redness, then layer the   fleshy color on top to give you a completely flawless look. Even when my skin is really bad, this concealer covers everything without making my breakouts worse. It also photographs beautifully and does not smear eye makeup when under your eyes which can be very irritating. I was so impressed with this product that I bought it for my mom for her birthday and she has become a bit obsessed as well. It is just so nice, I can't say enough good things about it. The only thing that I would suggest is buying a concealer brush while using this product, it makes the application a lot smoother than if you'd use it with your fingers. I highly, highly recommend this product to everyone. It is a little steep at $28, but so worth it, and it lasts for a while. I have hit pan on mine, but like I said it's been four months already and I use it almost everyday, so in my opinion if you had to splurge on one thing it should be this!

Don't forget to subscribe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment