makeup

makeup

Friday, May 13, 2011

PRODUCT REVIEW: YSL Gloss Pur


Now to be totally honest lipgloss is not really my thing. I think I have bad memories from middle school with the really glossy lips and loads of black eyeliner, but those days are over and I have decided to do away with the Bonne Bell lipSmackers and try something new. So, while I was browsing the Sephora website as I so often do I stumbled across the YSL glosses and decided to go ahead and order one. I decided to go with the Gloss Pur gloss rather than the Golden Gloss, because it does not have shimmer.  Don't get me wrong, I love shimmer, but I feel that on my lips it does not always look right. I love the Pur gloss though, it isn't too sticky and has a good amount of pigment, so you could wear it alone or layer it. I ordered shade 47-  pure peach and it is a nude pinky peach... so pretty. So far I found that my favorite way to wear it is layered overtop of my Revlon Soft Nude lipstick.



 I normally tend to lean towards more pinky colors, but I am having a peach moment right now and am totally feeling the whole coral summer vibe so I decided to try something new, not to mention it has a great mango scent. It was kind of a splurge at $30, but I absolutely love it and the packaging is beautiful. As cheesy as it sounds, I feel like a grown up with my YSL lipgloss - goodbye middle school, hello fabulous! I would definitely recommend this gloss to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment