makeup

makeup

Friday, May 13, 2011

PRODUCT REVIEW: Garnier Surf Hair

Okay guys, so the first product that I wanted to review is Garnier's Surf Hair. I absolutely love this product. When I use it, I usually blow dry my hair with a hair dryer in circular motions to add volume to my hair, then once it is almost dry I just add about a nickel sized amount of the product to my hair and just kind of scrunch it in with my fingers and mess it around a bit to get  well - Surf hair! I use this product all year long whenever I want those beachy sort of waves, but in the summer is when I can especially get away with that windswept, effortless look.



 If I am going out somewhere, sometimes I will add a few extra waves with my curling wand, but for the most part I just leave it to do whatever it wants. I personally have pretty straight hair, so when I use this product it adds just the right amount of wave to make it look like you spent the whole day at the beach, without that gross dryness from the salt water. And the best part about this product is that it is so cheap. I bought it at Target for $2.65 - you really can't ask for a better price. I have wanted to try Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray for ages now, but after spending three bucks for this it is hard to justify spending $23. I would definitely suggest to everyone to try this product, I can't seem to get enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment