makeup

makeup

Friday, May 13, 2011

STORAGE: Z-Palette


When I first saw the Z-Palette mentioned in one of Kandee Johnson's makeup tutorials on YouTube I knew that I had to have it. What is a Z-Palette you ask? Well, the Z-Palette is an empty magnetic make-up palette without any sort of separators, which makes it easy to store refill pans of anything - blush, eye shadows, anything really and they don't even need to be the same size. The palette also has a clear cover, making it even easier to see what colors are in your palette - something which is great if you have a larger kit. Mine hasn't expanded that far yet, but I'm sure in the future another one will be needed.


I personally got my palette so I could buy MAC refill pans, since they are cheaper than buying individual eyeshadows and because a lot of tiny individual shadows floating around are hard to keep track of, especially when you have sisters who tend to "borrow things" (not to mention any names, hehe) so the Z-Palette is great at keeping you organized. Another great feature of the palette is that it comes in different colors and patterns. I have a cheetah print one - sooo cute! I believe they also come in pink, black and zebra print. There are two sizes as well, a smaller more square shaped one and then the larger rectangle. I highly suggest the palette if you are interested in organizing your kit or just interested in collecting different refill pan shadows like me. The Z-Palettes range in price from $14-$20 and can be purchased on their website :)

No comments:

Post a Comment