makeup

makeup

Thursday, May 19, 2011

PRODUCT REVIEW: Befine Food Skin Care Night Cream

As I have mentioned before, Birchbox is a company that sends out high end makeup and skin care samples each month -  and I believe that this one came in March's Birchbox. It is honestly my favorite product out of the four boxes I have received thus far, and it is Befine Food Skin Care Night Cream. Made from all natural ingredients like Cocoa, Millet and Rice Bran this product is a miracle worker for my skin.



The product is described like this: Rice brans and protein and vitamins increase the skin's elasticity and support collagen growth as you sleep. Cocoa's caffeine increases circulation for a fresh and rosy complexion. Use every night to replenish and hydrate skin while you sleep.

The product is known to hydrate and replenish the skin, but it also clears it up - or atleast clears mine up. If I have a few blemishes and I put this cream on at night, the next morning they are significantly smaller. I am completely hooked to this. My sample is running out, so I don't use it every night like it suggests and I am dreading buying a full sized one at $30 - but I think I may have to splurge for this. Everything from Befine I have tried has been great, but this by far is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment