makeup

makeup

Sunday, May 15, 2011

PRODUCT REVIEW: NARS Super Orgasm Lipgloss

Continuing on my Lipgloss binge... yesterday I bought NARS Super Orgasm Lipgloss and I love it. I can't say that I like the formula more than the YSL Pur Gloss but I love the color!!! I first heard it about it on Fleur de Force's channel and am so glad I bought it.


And unlike the YSL gloss, this one has shimmer. There are little gold flecks inside the gloss, without it being over powered by glitter which is nice, because who really wants chunks of glitter on your lips? - bleh! Again at $24, it is kind of a splurge (something I have been doing a lot of recently, AHHH! ) but it really is gorgeous and I hear that NARS only releases it sometimes so, since I was at Sephora and they had it I thought... why not? 

If there is something you want reviewed, comment below and don't forget to subscribe/ follow!!


No comments:

Post a Comment